Do we need an agent for an ATA carnet? What about our return from the EU?

ATA Carnet lets you temporarily export commercial samples, trade fair or exhibition goods and professional equipment to countries that are part of the ATA Carnet system. Find out how to apply.

It is a commercial decision as to whether you employ an agent for an ATA carnet. For goods that you’ve returned to the UK you should contact the National ATA Carnet Unit.