1. How can I employ EU workers from 1 January 2021?

The new immigration system will come into effect from 1 January 2021, meaning that EU citizens newly moving to the UK to work will need to get a visa under the new immigration system.

If an EU citizen was resident in the UK prior to 11pm 31 December 2020 they can apply for Settled or pre-Settled Status.

If you are an employer planning to sponsor skilled migrants for employment under the skilled worker visa you will need to be an approved sponsor.

More information is available on Gov.uk here.