Do we need a French MRN to cross the border? Or just the GB MRN?

There are 2 options:

1. Transit TAD (paper document) / MRN – from the person who started the transit movement or one generated by the office of departure

2. French import MRN – pre lodged into the French DELTA G system – the importer will have provided this to the exporter / freight forwarder / logistics company You must NOT present a GB Export MRN to be scanned at the border for movements from GB – EU.