If we sell to a UK customer who then sells the product on to a company within the EU who is responsible for the labelling of the goods?

In this instance, it is the company that is exporting the goods that has responsibility for adding a label of the name and address of the FBO or importer, based in NI or the EU from 1 January 2021.