Do I need to provide the EU exporter or EU vet information to sign off the EHC for live animals?

Yes, you’ll need to give the EU exporter or official veterinarian the unique notification number (UNN) produced by IPAFFS when you pre-notify APHA about the import. The exporter must add the UNN to the commercial documentation or health certificate.