Can I use ATA Carnets for EU / UK movements?


The ATA scheme can be used for goods movements between the UK and the EU.

An ATA Carnet (ATA: admission temporaire/temporary admission) is an international customs document that can be used by both private travelers and businesses.

It allows specified goods to be imported temporarily, without the usual customs payments and paperwork (for example, stands and product samples to be used at a trade show, then removed).

More information is available here LINK.